Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunshine and Lollipops

Someone recently marveled at how happy and fabulous my life seems based on Facebook posts. I had to laugh. It is true that I am happy, but it is not true that I don't have my own fair share of problems. I never share the big problems, and there always are some floating around, just like everybody else. It is FACEBOOK, not a full depiction of my whole life! I do interact on Facebook on my phone frequently, but I really don't take it too seriously. I don't find it necessary to share life's problems on Facebook, just like I don't share pictures that I don't think look good! In my opinion, no one on Facebook wants to hear moaning and groaning. Yes, I occassionally say I am having a bad day, but that is rarely posted. Instead, I like to inject humor into my daily life on my Facebook posts (stuff people want to see). But friends, don't be fooled! My life isn't all sunshine and lollipops 24/7.

0 comments: